What Can I Expect?
As a participating charity in the 2016 Quakerdale Winter Classic, what can I expect?
- Increased web traffic
- In the 9 days from November 5-13 prior to the 2015 Quakerdale Winter Classic (QWC), we had 37 users visit 135 pages on our web site.
- In the 9 days from December 5-13 during the event, we had 864 users visit 4,615 pages.
- Extensive cyber exposure
- We created the hashtag #QWC2015ProAm for the 2015 QWC.
- We tracked its use over the 9 days of the event and here are the results from Twitter:
- 392, 065 impressions on
- 71,402 accounts!
- And there is more:
- You will grow your email list
- Create and mobilize a social media team of volunteers that can continue to function after the tournament
- Raise money from sources previously unknown
Your supporters will be mobilized to:
Spread the word about your charity
- Who you are
- What you do and why you do it
Invite like minded people to consider
- Becoming a volunteer, and/or
- Making a donation of $5 or more
- Begin a conversation about Leaving a Legacy through Planned Giving